Shareholders are referred to Old Mutual’s Preliminary Results announcement dated 11 March 2019, wherein the company declared a final dividend of 72 cents per share, which will be paid on Friday, 29 April 2019.
Shareholders on the London, Malawian, Namibian and Zimbabwean registers will be paid in the local currency equivalents of the final dividend. In Malawi, Namibia and Zimbabwe these payments will be made through the dividend access trust or similar arrangements established in each country.
The local currency equivalents of the final dividend has now been established as follows:
- Malawi - 35.91 Malawi kwacha per share
- Namibia - 72 Namibian cents per share
- United Kingdom - 3.73 GBP pence per share
- Zimbabwe - 13.67 RTGS cents per share
These local currency equivalents have been calculated using the following exchange rates:
Malawi - 49.8712 Malawi kwacha per Rand
- Namibia - 1.0000 Namibian cents per Rand
- United Kingdom - 19.2791 Rand per Pound sterling
- Zimbabwe - 5.2665 Rand per RTGS dollar
Merrill Lynch South Africa (Pty) Limited
PSG Wealth Management (Namibia) (Proprietary) Limited
Imara Capital Zimbabwe plc
Stockbrokers Malawi Limited