We are listed on a number of stock exchanges on the African continent as well as in the United Kingdom. Our primary listing is on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange followed by a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange.
Secondary listings on stock exchanges in Africa include Malawi, Zimbabwe and Namibia.
View our share price and other related information by selecting the button below.
We are unable to advise shareholders on taxation. Your tax obligations will vary depending on your jurisdiction and financial circumstances.
We recommend all shareholders maintain records of their Old Mutual Limited dividend payments, share purchases and sales. We will issue a consolidated Dividend Confirmation for each financial year with the Final Dividend payment to shareholders who have their dividends paid directly into a bank or building society account. Shareholders who receive a dividend cheque posted to their registered address receive a payment advice with their cheques.
For further assistance, please speak to an independent professional tax or financial adviser.
With effect from Monday, 30 March 2015, shares in Old Mutual traded on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange (ZSE) can only be settled by electronic entry through the local Central Securities Depository (CSD).
Under the applicable CSD regulations, electronic settlement can only be effected for shares held in uncertificated form. A consequence of this is that share certificates will no longer be good for delivery in respect of transactions in the Company's shares entered into the ZSE on or after 30 March 2015. This is part of a general programme to migrate all companies listed on the ZSE to electronic settlement.
We sent a circular (see below) to shareholders who hold their shares in certificated form on our Zimbabwe branch register, inviting them to dematerialise their shares through Old Mutual Custodial Services (the 'Old Mutual Issuer-Sponsored Nominee Programme'), in order for them to continue to be able to trade their shares on the ZSE.
For shareholders who elect not to participate in the Old Mutual Issuer-Sponsored Nominee Programme, other alternative options are also available as described in the shareholder circular.
The CSD in Zimbabwe is operated by Chengetedzai Depository Company Limited ( 'CDCL'). For more information on the CSD, please visit the CDCL website at www.chengetedzai.co.zw.
For any enquiries on this, and any other matters relating to shares on our Zimbabwe branch register, please contact:
Corpserve Registrars (Private) Limited,
2nd Floor ZB Centre,
Corner First Street and Kwame Nkrumah Avenue,
Tel: +263 242 751 559 | +263 242 751 561
JSE Investor Services (Pty) Ltd
- Tel: +27 (0)86 140 0110 (if calling from South Africa)
- Tel: +27 (0)11 029 0251 (if calling from overseas)
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 13th Floor, 19 Ameshoff Street, Braamfontein, Johannesburg 2001
- Postal address: PO Box 10462, Johannesburg 2000 South Africa
- Website: www.jseinvestorservices.co.za
- Tel: 0371 384 2030 (if calling from the United Kingdom)
- Tel: +44 121 415 7047 (if calling from overseas)
- Address: Aspect House, Spencer Road, Lancing, West Sussex BN99 6DA, United Kingdom
- Website: http://www.shareview.co.uk
National Bank of Malawi plc
- Tel: +265 (0)182 0622
- Tel: +265 (0)182 0054
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: National Bank of Malawi plc, NBM Tower, 7 Henderson Street, Blantyre, Malawi
- Postal Address: PO Box 945, Blantyre, Malawi
Transfer Secretaries (Pty) Limited
- Tel: +264 (0)61 227647
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 4 Robert Mugabe Street, Windhoek
- Postal address: PO Box 2401, Windhoek
Corpserve Registrars (PVT) LTD
- Tel: +263 242 751 559/61
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 2nd Floor ZB Centre, Cnr 1st Street & K. Nkrumah Avenue, Harare, Zimbabwe
- Postal address: PO Box 2208, Harare, Zimbabwe